To register for CA final
1. Student has to pass both groups of ipcc
A student who has passed both groups of IPCC can register to CA Final Step wise Procedure to register for CA Final is as follows
1.Download the Course Registration form online at http://18.104.22.168/7507form_final_course.pdf
2.Fill in the form with necessary details required
3.Submit the form at branch/regional offices by hand or through post along with the prescribed amount of fee and supporting documents
4. Prescribed fee in 3 above is Rs.10000 if Fee for articleship is paid earlier otherwise it is Rs.12000 (includes Articles Registration Fee of Rs.2000)
5.The Fee is to be paid in the form of Demand draft/Pay order drawn in favour of “The Secretary ICAI” Payable at respective regional offices (South,North,West etc.,)
6.Supporting documents to be submitted along with the registration form
- Copy of IPCC Marks sheet duly attested by chartered accountant (Prinicipal)
- Demand Draft/PO towards fee for the registration
6. Validity of the Registration
Minimum – 5 years from the date of initial registration.
Extends automatically as long as the student does not fail to appear at two consecutive attempts.
Registration will lapse immediately after 5 years if the student has failed to appear in at least one of the last two examinations conducted just before the end of five years.
A student whose registration gets lapsed will be eligible for re registration. Such students can re-register himself/herself by paying a revalidation fee, which at present is Rs.500/-.
Application for Revalidation can be downloaded HERE
7. Important Dates
- On or before January 31st can appear for one/both groups in the November Examination the same Year
Register Before To be eligible for 31st January 2012 November 2013 exam 31st January 2013 November 2014 exam
- Between February 1st and June 30th can appear for one/both groups in the May Examination next Year
Register Before To be eligible for 30th June 2011 May 2012 exam 30th June 2012 May 2013 exam